A country that I would like to visit



Since I was a litlle kid I want to visit Europe, but for some strange reason the country that most catches my attention is Spain. I think it´s for the architecture, I like how Madrid develop as a city and as a capital without abandoning the aesthetic that characterizes the countries of Europe. Also, I like the spanish accent, it´s so beautiful!

It´s interesting knows that Spain borders with France and Portugal, both countries are so beautiful too. I heard that there is a train that travel through Europe, so it´s easier go from one country to another. It´s causes me a lot of intrigue how will be like.

My big dream is go and study in Spain, so if I go it would be for that. Also, I would like to meet more people. In 2019, I lived with spanish women in Santiago (Chile) and they were very nice, so I have a good picture of how people are there.


Comentarios

  1. I traveled to Spain in 2018 and it was a beautiful experience, its places, culture, food and people fill your heart.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Carla! I traveled to Spain in 2017 and as Fernanda said, is beautiful! I love their accent too. Although, I ate paella when I was there and I didn't like it so much.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares