Changes to my study programme

Hi, if someone asked me about what changes I would make in my study programme, I would say that It's necessary to make changes in basic aspects of the student's life. An example is that every time I went to the bathroom, there was no toilet paper or soap. They are minimal things that the University should comply with. The director said that next year all the university's careers and faculties will have face-to-face classes, so it's essential that the bathrooms could have this hygiene things.

About the curriculum, I think it's fine as it's, I really like that ethics should be studied in the first year because it's too important. I have seen that in other universities they have it in the third year and personally I think it's too late.

On the other hand, I consider that the workload is fine but I would like the University to be more concerned about the mental health of the students. Just in pandemic my faculty began to have weeks of recess, before they only existed in some faculties of the university.

In terms of technology, I would like that programs like Adobe Premiere Pro or Adobe Audition to be purchased by the University so that students can use them. They are programs that we must use for our jobs and the university buys a few and not for all students. I had to download it illegally because they are very expensive.

Finally, I don't like to have online classes because I don't concentrate but most of the teachers are ready to help you if necessary. We already have some face-to-face classes and I learn a lot more, I like how the teachers' teaching method is.



Comentarios

Entradas populares