My passion for music

Since I was little, I have always liked music. I think I even liked it more than now, from the age of 7 to 10 I was in my school choir, we participated in regional competitions and I really had a good time. Then I wanted to play guitar, it didn't work out very well but I learned to play some songs. Now I'm learning to play ukulele but I only know how to play "Telepatía" by Kali Uchis, I have to learn to play more songs.

More than playing music, I like listening to it. Since 2014 I have been going to concerts every year but for the pandemic I had to stop with that tradition, so I am hoping that the pandemic will pass soon to go see my favorite artists live.

The people always ask me what is my favorite style of music but I really don't know. I really like alternative rock / pop but I also like pop and trap. Some of my favorite artist are Willow, Halsey, The Neighbourhood, SZA, The strokes, Wallows, Bad Bunny, Wos, Lana del Rey and Ariana Grande.

- @crlamori (Instagram)

Comentarios

  1. omg! it must have been very exciting to go to those concerts. by the way, I really like the artists you mentioned ;)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares