Time travel to the future

Hi, I hope you are okey.  What about my future? I think I am constantly wondering about my future and what goals I should set to reach my dreams. The pandemic caused me to realize how uncertain the future it is, two years ago we imagined 2020 and 2021 very different from the current reality.

Even so, something that I have always been sure of is that my dream is to finish my degree and go to Spain, my first option is to do a postgraduate exchange there and the second is to work as a journalist in that country, I hope to reach both. I consider that Spain is a country that can offer me many opportunities for my profession. Also, the fact that it is close to the other European countries is also good.

I hope to be in Spain in the next three years, that is my biggest dream. And I hope reach that goal.

Although, I would like to work as a journalist in Chile, I believe that journalism gives you the possibility of traveling the world. I would not like to stay forever in this country, personally I really like traveling and getting to know different cultures. It is important to have a vision about the world and not just the one that exists in your native country. 




Comentarios

Entradas populares