English Class

Hi, I want to start saying that, since I had English in school, I have always liked it a lot, it is one of my favorite subjects. It may seem strange but I liked doing tests in school. That is why I also liked having English at the university a lot, I had English 3 in person in 2019 and this year I had English 4 online, I really liked both.

I really like blogging because it makes me wonder about aspects of my life that maybe I don't think about it so much. Even so, I must admit that it was difficult for me to do them on time, on Fridays I usually relax too much and that made me disengage from my homeworks.

On the other hand, I would like to tell you that my stepfather is American, so there is a great possibility that my family and I will go to the United States when I finish my degree. This is why it seems important to me to continue with the improvement of my pronunciation, I feel that this is my greatest weakness in the language. I want to improve to communicate better with my stepfather and to have more opportunities when we leave the country.

Also, I consider that English is very important for the world of work, that is why I constantly watch series and movies in English to practice the language and not forget it.



Comentarios

Entradas populares